16th May, Sunday
Zoom Webinar ID 897 2541 7185
GenXT Customer care - 8484088331
Stood First in Prosthodontics, Bharati Vidyapeeth University. Started Dental Implantology in 2006, Believes that the key to long term success with implant restorations is proper prosthetic planning and execution. Pre-surgical prosthetic evaluation is essential. Simple clinical assessments made prior to surgery can go a long way towards ensuring functional & aesthetic restorations.
12th - 14th August we have our intensive course
This is a clinical course with lectures and multiple live cases which focuses on immediate loading with no bone grafting. In the 3 days we would cover the following: -
· Comprehensive lectures on When and How to utilise Basal and Compressive implants successfully. (Selection, Surgery & Prosthetics)
· Live demonstration on patients of Full Arch and Segments to show
o Implant selection
o Placement position
o Placement style
o Impression procedures
o Final prosthesis
· Special emphasis on Pterygoid Implant placement.
· Syncrystallisation - Intra Oral Welding for Predictable Immediate Loading
· Disk Implant System
· Osteotensor application
· Lectures, Live surgery and Prosthetics for Conventional Implants.
· How to choose between conventional implants and Basal Implants for a case
· Hands on training for placement for Basal, Compressive and Pterygoid Implant in dummy Maxilla.
· Participants can get hands on experience on a patient – Please make request to find out the details.
· Certification from GenXT and IPLFDI
Fill the form Below to Register for it !
Get the Best Dental Products all in one place with the lowest price,Download the app today!